FREE BizTools Workshop: Manage FB & IG Content with Creator Studio
Did you know…
● You can schedule Instagram posts through your business Facebook page’s publishing tools
● There’s a place within Facebook that you can manage content for multiple business pages
● Videos can be uploaded to Facebook and scheduled as a Premiere so it appears similar to a FB Live
All of these capabilities and more are available for FREE through the Creator Studio publishing tool if you have a Facebook business page!
Kaycee McCoy of Create/Captivate Digital Marketing will lead attendees through an hour of instruction as well as some Q&A during this FREE webinar. Attendees will learn how to navigate the Creator Studio dashboard and use it to plan, schedule, and publish on IG and Facebook. She’ll be sharing real life examples as well as step-by-step instructions as she walks through the features and capabilities of this powerful content management platform.
Topics of discussion will include:
● Creator Studio Dashboard Overview
● Managing and Optimizing Video Content
● Scheduling & Publishing to Instagram & IG TV
● Video Insights
● Inbox & Managing Interactions
● Sound Collection
● Live Dashboard
Attendees of this BizTools Workshop will receive 1 hour of expert instruction on how to use Facebook’s Creator Studio Publishing Tool to streamline their content marketing efforts. All attendees will also receive a special offer to book a private, hour-long consultation at 50% off the Create/Captivate Digital Marketing team’s standard hourly rate.
BizTools Workshops are sponsored by BizConnect Hampton Roads and presented by Kaycee J. McCoy of Create/Captivate Digital Marketing. Workshop Presenter Kaycee J. McCoy is the CEO & Creative Director of Create/Captivate Digital Marketing, a one stop shop for the marketing and branding needs of small businesses and nonprofits. With well over a decade in the marketing & branding industry, Kaycee and her team have worked with an array of businesses ranging from startups to well-established corporations across the globe.